Fall Term 2022 News and Info
Welcome to Fall Term 2022! Here are important things to remember:
- Fall Term Dates: 9/11/2022-12/15/2022.
- Fall Term Break is 11/20-11/26
- Fall Term Recital is 10/29 at 11am and 1pm at Friendly Street Church (FSC).
- Violin Ensemble meets from 5:30-6:30pm at FSC on 9/12, 9/26, 10/10, 10/24, 11/7, 11/21, and 12/5 (some theory, reading, and history will be included). This is an advanced group by invitation only. No other group classes are required for these students.
- All age and level violin group class from 5:30-6:00pm at FSC on 9/19, 10/3, 10/17, 11/14, 11/28, and 12/12. This class is for violin and in person only. Must be able to maneuver violin from rest position to play position independently.
- Beginner/intermediate music theory, note reading, and music history classes from 6:00-6:30pm at FSC on 9/19, 10/3, 10/17, 11/14, 11/28, and 12/12. This class is for both violin and piano students and will be offered in person only.
- Parent/guardian note reading and practice education session date TBD will be all online. This is for parents of both violin and piano students.
- Keep watch for a December concert at Greer Gardens Assisted Living Center! Date/Time TBD.
- Winter Break is 12/16-1/2. ***I have allocated Sunday 12/18 as a substitute for Sunday 1/1/2023.
Here is the link to the Student Lesson Time Calendar. You should have access based on my permissions, please notify if you do not. https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0?cid=OXJhanZkOWw0YTFzajM1ZWlyY2RiOXFzN2dAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ